Were you searching for Gospel Rescue Ministries?
Gospel Rescue Ministries (GRM) at 810 5th St., Washington, DC, 2600 12th Street NE, Washington, DC, and 512 I Street NW, Washington, DC, is no longer in operation; it closed and its programs ended in 2014.
Central Union Mission is carrying on some of GRM’s work with:
- Men’s homeless shelter https://www.missiondc.org/need-help/
- Ready2Work employment program https://missiondc.org/what-we-do/mens-ministry/workforce/
- Drug rehab and mental health services https://www.missiondc.org/what-we-do/mens-ministry/
- Food, clothing and housewares https://www.missiondc.org/what-we-do/family-programs/
- Lambert House – five apartment units for occupancy by low-income families.
GRM’s funeral flowers program, women’s shelter, bi-polar clinic and senior assisted living home are no longer operational. For more information about Central Union Mission’s programs for those experiencing hunger and homelessness, please visit missiondc.org, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Central Union Mission is a faith-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and the oldest privately funded social service agency in Washington, DC. Its programs serve homeless men, underprivileged women, children, seniors, families and veterans.